While others tell you about a hacked 42-page Democrat National Committee memo released on Monday that reveals the dizzying array of Clinton Foundation scandal facts the DNC considers “vulnerabilities” for presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, we have the all the Guccifer 2.0 files (Clinton Foundation Vulnerabilities Master Doc FINAL) here at the bottom of the page for you.
The secret document, titled “Clinton Foundation Vulnerabilities Master Doc FINAL,” is one of several newly released internal memos obtained by the hacker known as “Guccifer 2.0.” Totaling over 22,000 words in length, the DNC vulnerabilities dossier paints a portrait of a political party besieged by media coverage of foreign Clinton Foundation donations spawned by the investigative New York Times bestselling book, Clinton Cash.
The document chronicles hundreds of news reports of Clinton Foundation malfeasance featured under devastating headings created by DNC staffers themselves. Track-change comments featured inside the document contain the names “Lauren Smith” and “Jeremy Brinster,” both of whom are listed as former or current DNC research staffers.
The DNC’s own descriptive headings, which are backed up by mainstream media reports, demonstrate how politically toxic the DNC considers the Clinton Foundation’s acceptance of foreign donations during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as Sec. of State.
In the section titled, “CLINTON FOUNDATION INDIVIDUAL FOREIGN DONORS,” the DNC vulnerabilities memo reports the following:
- THE CLINTON FOUNDATION RECEIVED DONATIONS FROM INDIVIDUALS TIED TO SAUDI ARABIA WHILE CLINTON SERVED AS SECRETARY OF STATE
- INDIAN POLITICIAN AMAR SINGH, WHO HAD DONATED AT LEAST $1 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, MET WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN SEPTEMBER 2008 TO DISCUSS AN INDIA-U.S. CIVIL NUCLEAR AGREEMENT
- BILLIONAIRE STEEL EXECUTIVE AND MEMBER OF THE FOREIGN INVESTMENT COUNCIL IN KAZAKHSTAN LAKSHMI MITTAL GAVE $1 MILLION TO $5 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION BEFORE CLINTON BECAME SECRETARY OF STATE
- SOON AFTER SECRETARY CLINTON LEFT THE STATE DEPARTMENT, THE CLINTON FOUNDATION “RECEIVED A LARGE DONATION FROM A CONGLOMERATE RUN BY A MEMBER OF CHINA’S NATIONAL PEOPLE’S CONGRESS”
- A GERMAN INVESTOR WHO HAS LOBBIED CHANCELLOR MERKEL’S ADMINISTRATION GAVE BETWEEN $1 MILLION AND $5 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION, SOME OF WHICH WAS DURING MRS. CLINTON’S TENURE AT THE STATE DEPARTMENT
- A VENEZUELAN MEDIA MOGUL WHO WAS ACTIVE IN VENEZUELAN POLITICS DONATED TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION DURING CLINTON’S TENURE AS SECRETARY OF STATE
- AN EMBATTLED BUSINESSMAN WITH “TIES TO BAHRAIN’S STATE-OWNED ALUMINUM COMPANY” GAVE BETWEEN $1 MILLION AND $5 MILLION TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION
- DURING CLINTON’S TENURE AS SECRETARY OF STATE, A FORMER CLINTON POLLSTER REGISTERED AS A LOBBYIST FOR PINCHUK AND TOOK MEETINGS WITH CLINTON AIDE’S ABOUT ISSUES IN THE UKRAINE
The Clintons’ role in dispersing billions of U.S. taxpayer dollars in the Haitian disaster relief debacle is also noted as a core vulnerability:
- THE CLINTONS BECAME EXTENSIVELY INVOLVED IN HAITI REBUILDING AFTER THE 2010 EARTHQUAKE THROUGH THE STATE DEPARTMENT, THE UNITED NATIONS, THE FOUNDATION, AND SEPARATE AID FUNDS
- …AND SOME HAVE CRITICIZED THEM FOR PERCEIVED SLOW PROGRESS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVES…INCLUDING THE MUCH-HYPED CARACOL INDUSTRIAL PARK THAT SECRETARY CLINTON PERSONALLY PUSHED
- SOME OF CRITICIZED CLINTON HAITI INITIATIVES FOR A LACK OF FOCUS ON HAITI’S WORST-OFF CITIZENS…
Other hacked documents released on Monday included internal memos from embattled Clinton campaign spokesman Brian Fallon seeking to calm Democrats’ fears over the book Clinton Cash. In an April 23, 2015 memo from Fallon to “Friends and Allies,” Hillary’s spokesman promises Clinton supporters that “bit by bit, the truth will come to light.” Unfortunately for the Clinton campaign, myriad mainstream and liberal news outlets confirmed and corroborated the book’s myriad investigative revelations.
You can download the archive with all files using any of the links:
The password is: #GucCi2/0