LEST WE FORGET…
The Communist Cookbook
In May of 1919 at Dusseldorf Germany, the Allied Forces obtained a copy of the Communist Rules for Revolution. Fifty years later, the Reds are still following these rules.
- Corrupt the young, get them away from religion, get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness.
- Get control of all means of publicity thereby:
- Get the peoples’ minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays and other trivialities.
- Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
- Destroy the people’s faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.
- Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
- By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
- Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster lenient and soft attitude on the part of government towards such disorders.
- By Specious argument, cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, confidence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
- Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view toward confiscating them and leaving the populace helpless.