Jeanine Pirro is one of my favorite TV judges because she is funny and smart and has years of experience in the justice system.
- Former judge and current co-host, with Judge Jeanine, of Fox News Channel’s Justice.
- In 1975, she obtained her J.D. degree from Albany Law School.
- She was the first female judge on the Westchester County Court bench–a hugely prestigious honor.
- In 1975, she married Albert Pirro. The couple had two children, and they eventually divorced in 2013.
- She and conservative news analyst, Greta Van Susteren, have both appeared on the Fox News channel for numerous years.